Painted grill and new badges

It is very easy to do The hardest bit is separating the Chrome surround from the black plastic grill painting is easy because this is my Job I 240 back the chrome back to I could see the copper coating on the plastic grill Etch primer/ primer / basecoat/ clear

• 2 weeks later...

That looks great. I'm toying with de-chroming my grille black but matching it looks good. Also I'm looking for the new wheel badges but struggling to find any. Could you give me any pointers as where to find them?

Also are the new bonnet/boot badges the same size as the old ones?

Really impressed with your setup mate, especially the colour matching grille. I've been considering doing something like this myself but was unsure how the finished product would look and now I know.

Couple of questions if you don't mind:

1. Where did you source the Blue paint colour from? What code is it?

2. Did you have to snap the pins off the badges and cover the mis matching holes at the rear? How did you remove the old badges and fit the new ones and is it an easy task?

3. How on earth do you keep your car looking so clean? Come on, what's the secret :)

That looks great. I'm toying with de-chroming my grille black but matching it looks good. Also I'm looking for the new wheel badges but struggling to find any. Could you give me any pointers as where to find them?

Also are the new bonnet/boot badges the same size as the old ones?

Yes badges are same size

Citigo front badge

Fabia New Rear badge

• Like 1

Really impressed with your setup mate, especially the colour matching grille. I've been considering doing something like this myself but was unsure how the finished product would look and now I know.

Couple of questions if you don't mind:

1. Where did you source the Blue paint colour from? What code is it?

2. Did you have to snap the pins off the badges and cover the mis matching holes at the rear? How did you remove the old badges and fit the new ones and is it an easy task?

3. How on earth do you keep your car looking so clean? Come on, what's the secret :)

My paint come from where I work I work in the motor trade as a paint sprayer Your paint code Will be either in the Boot on the floor or in the service book

Badges just came off easy I used a filler spreader New badges lined up with the old holes

I think my neighbours think I am weird I'm always washing my car And waxing it at weekends

• Like 1