VCDS Tweaks for Mk3 Fabia

On 11/2/2017 at 15:26, yankarinRG said:

I hope this will be useful for somebody:

I'v got a MY2016 Fabia, manufactured on the 18th of April (2016) and I successfully activated Hill Hold Control.

My ABS software version: 6C0907379K.

How to:

- ECU03 (Brakes)

- Coding

- Byte 22

- Bit 0: 0 -> 1

In my skoda fabia mk3 of September 2017 I activated hill holl correctly but doing the activation gave me fault in ABS but then I did not detect anything strange in the brakes.

Until the other day testing the front assist sensor now does not activate the brakes in the event of a collision.

Someone with front assist has activated Hill Holl and then checked the proper functioning of Front assist?

• 4 months later...

i need help...

Fabia III Combi, MY2016 (Ambition Plus in Slovakia); Swing with bluetooth; original rear view camera 5JA 827 566 A. original VCDS 18.2.

camera coding is in 5F - long coding calculator - byte 19 - bit 4. it´s OK? after coding infotainment nothing will appear. i haven´t parking sensors, it´s the problem?

I also tried the gateway to enable the 6C camera, but it still does not work. the connection should be correct, the voltage at the camera connector I have (constant + 12V and signal from rear lights)

--

sorry for my english

18 minutes ago, wirer said:

i need help...

Fabia III Combi, MY2016 (Ambition Plus in Slovakia); Swing with bluetooth; original rear view camera 5JA 827 566 A. original VCDS 18.2.

camera coding is in 5F - long coding calculator - byte 19 - bit 4. it´s OK? after coding infotainment nothing will appear. i haven´t parking sensors, it´s the problem?

I also tried the gateway to enable the 6C camera, but it still does not work. the connection should be correct, the voltage at the camera connector I have (constant + 12V and signal from rear lights)

--

sorry for my english

If there is not a chip in the radio, the rear camera will not work. That was the problem, too.

The firs is my board, the secon is another version swing radio board.

1222355s-1920.jpg

8126209s-1920.jpg

Edited by PixiTrabi

12 minutes ago, wirer said:

and why the configurator then allows swing with bluetooth and configure it for that? it does not fit me a bit ... and coding without any error

It also allows me to configure both of the two options in VCDS, but if I put it back, nothing happens because it does not have the chip. Although it is also for multi-steering, it allows it to be switched on but does not throw an error immediately, but later writes for error reading, not sensing the buttons.

• 2 weeks later...

i´m again remove radio from car and dissassembly it for compare with older without bluetooth. there are not any diferent, but the video chip missing :( from your second photo is obviously that i need "motherboard" with date 2015.07.08 or newest...

did not you try to look at me or make sense to chip it up and add? because without it we don´t use any camera, original or from china :sweat:

left side - without bluetooth, original from car from purchase

right side - changed due to add bluetooth

IMG_20180502_164621.thumb.jpg.ec9df9ff9a0fed3b2ae3b21b5a5b8d2f.jpg

Edited by wirer

6 hours ago, wirer said:

i´m again remove radio from car and dissassembly it for compare with older without bluetooth. there are not any diferent, but the video chip missing :( from your second photo is obviously that i need "motherboard" with date 2015.07.08 or newest...

did not you try to look at me or make sense to chip it up and add? because without it we don´t use any camera, original or from china :sweat:

left side - without bluetooth, original from car from purchase

right side - changed due to add bluetooth

IMG_20180502_164621.thumb.jpg.ec9df9ff9a0fed3b2ae3b21b5a5b8d2f.jpg

Unfortunately, it is not dependent on production but depends on equipment whether or not it is capable of handling the camera. The Russian describes the type in which it is, but the Octavia radio. Unfortunately i did not find what i would do for ebay so I left the camera in. Very expensive is a broken radio and the seller is not flexible in many cases and does not look at the chip.
Anyway, I already know who you are. :) I've seen you expanded the Fabia VCDS list and you've even built extras! Now I want the VW interior lamp to do it, I've already ordered aliexpress!

I hate to give up, so I'm looking for options. I found the radio in Poland from Octavia III, but I already have bluetooth one swap in a row, I do not want to invest again 200 € :( the camera I had at a good price, the cables with me are not a problem, nor the car disassembly.

yes, wirer = wirerko, different to a few pages, youtube and so. the coding instructions have over 200 pages and about 90 different coding combinations. because of the questions and the tutorial I also launched the page wirer.sk

also worked on the English version of the VCDS manual of Fabia III, but my English is not good, so it is not done

17 minutes ago, wirer said:

I hate to give up, so I'm looking for options. I found the radio in Poland from Octavia III, but I already have bluetooth one swap in a row, I do not want to invest again 200 € :( the camera I had at a good price, the cables with me are not a problem, nor the car disassembly.

yes, wirer = wirerko, different to a few pages, youtube and so. the coding instructions have over 200 pages and about 90 different coding combinations. because of the questions and the tutorial I also launched the page wirer.sk

also worked on the English version of the VCDS manual of Fabia III, but my English is not good, so it is not done

I do not do the camera because of the extra money, but the camera, the cables, everything. Installation does not make me any problem, I've done it all the time. Now even the MFSW is back, but it looks like the BCM will not support it, but its replacement and programming is very costly. What is your BCM number? The number of j519 should be 6C0 937 089 C. Did you have the factory MFSW? Anyway, I can only write a google translator in English! :(

1 hour ago, wirer said:

i have 6C0 937 089 C with multifunction steering wheel, tempomat, speedlimiter

Speed limiter and cruise control for me, but I saw you mounted it yourself. Is MFSW also a posteriori to you? I already have the buttons inside, but I have not been able to connect because I want to connect with the light sensor and the washer sensor.
Can you help me with the connector in the fuse table for small fuses? Can I find on aliexpress?

Edited by PixiTrabi

30 minutes ago, wirer said:

fuse box - mini ISO pin

BCM - 000 979 009 E

washer sensor - http://wirer.sk/snimac-ostrekovace/

easy light - http://wirer.sk/easy_light/

Thanks, they are already there, I built the light sensor and the washing sensor on weekends. The latter is only connected to BCM only. At the fuse board, the multi steering wheel was wired, but there was a pin connected there, but I would have to ask a new pin for what it was like. Thanks for the help!

How can I find the "fuse box - mini ISO pin" on aliexpress?

Edited by PixiTrabi

22 minutes ago, wirer said:

Thank You! ;-)
Is this not a pin like the radio in the loudspeaker connector?

Edited by PixiTrabi