Octy 1 Estate RS Stage 2 3sdms

GeeVRSman

Didnt think id ever do this even tho i have commnted that its for sale before in threads.. i never really ment it!

but needs must..Here goes...

IMAG4141.jpg
10371381_815087731895588_80028851621175320150221_160132.jpg

My baby.. the beast known as the dad wagon!

I have owned this car for 4 years and was the car that i was not going to mod! dont know what it is about this car, but flying past "fast cars" in a skoda estate its great!

the spec its at now is the same as most other stage 2 cars, difference is with mine the flow.. this car flows so nice therefor giving you the power how and when you need it. About 230 bhp

1.8T AUQ at 130k 53 plate(private plate not included)
3" down pipe
Custom rear box (not overly loud but rumbles on boost) can be driven quietly
FK high sport coilovers
Braided fuel lines
Green and blue combo engine bay,
Forge, samco and CM silicone assorted pipes, most of which replaced so easier to list like this..
Forge 008 re-circ dump valve
Custom catch can
Custom made FMIC(can show low temps)
Custom Solid pipe work
New map sensor
New MAF
Cold Air feed induction with New Simota High flow cone filter (good for 300 bhp)
Custom Polished battery cover
Polished Throttle body
VR6 clutch
G60 fly wheel
Audi R8 oil cap
Cables tidyed and hidden
Polished fuel rail
4 bar FPR(mapped in)
Uprated (agressive) N75
All other normal 1.8T Deletions
Braided brake Servo line
Gloss black wrapped roof ad spoiler
Limo black tinted rear windows
Light tinted front tints
Custom LED white and blue Dash and switches all round.
White carbon wrapped center console
Tweeked Shark stage 2 map to allow for 4 bar and extra flow
Xenon Head lights with Lamin-x film on,
Detailed paint
Debadged rear
New scuttle tray
Mk4 Golf OEM aero wiper arms
HID dipped
HID fogs
Tinted indicator lenses
Milotec lower side vents
Milotec RS4 style bumper vents(these really add the the flow of the induction as filther sits betweenfron and side vents)
Custom wide mouth bumper with bonded mesh
Custom slotted crash bar (same as forge)

18" 3sdm Alloys all 4 tyred got loads of meat on them.

Car has a crack in windscreen, but will no affect car in anyway other than looking tatty.

Im asking £2900. will Drop £250 and will refit spiders. :)

07747 345 698 location Kent. car is currently sorned.

see massive thread here..
http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/226307-gees-rs-estate-for-sale-2900/

• Like 1

I could make loads more money.. especially if i broke the fabia too. Have thought about it but aint got the time. Id rather keep 2 good cars alive and let someone have em cheap than brake em. I just want me gtr quickly hence low prices on both cars. :) now... someone but them god dam it!! Hehe

• Like 3

I saw this car in person today and it really is a stunning car. Lots of money and care put into it and for that price its a steal.

Sadly I can't afford 2 cars from you gee :( but I'll ask around my way for you.

Edited by stevobeavo
  • Like 1

I know it is a cliche, but photos really do not properly show how outstanding this car really is in the flesh, glws Gee, I just can't believe you'd part with it. What Gtr are you after, R32, 33,34?.

• Like 1

I have reserved a r32 GTR phil. Always wanted 1 and so happens its the colour i always wanted too. Oh and its 600bhp lol

Thanks for the kind words fellas she is a beauty. Id love to keep both skodies and get gtr but the wife.. driveway.. and wallet says no.

Good to meet u steve u will enjoy the fabs. . It will turn u into a track whore! Lol

i know mate...   didnt wanna take the wee and over price my octy just because i think its special.    i mite ask 6 k for itand see what happens lol

• Like 1