The West Meon Hut #27

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna have to miss this one guys, its Legoland Day with my kid Oh Yeah, and about 200 hundred other kids from her school.

Ah Legoland...

I remember this disappointment well. When the missus said we were off to London to look at stuff made of plastic, that small boys found fascinating I though we were off to Stringfellows!

See ya next time...

• Like 1

Almost forgot that this is tomorrow...

Anyone want some rubber floor mats for Mk2 Octy? Free to a good home - I'll bring them along just in case.

• Like 1

I've been ill the last couple of days.. does this ban me from partaking? :x

Not at all, I'm ill and I'm still going.

• Like 1

Damn it - I'm out alas. Currently stuck at an IT show at Olympia. Don't think I'm going to get away early enough to fight my way out of town to the meet :(

Well, hopefully next month. Have a great night y'all.

Next month, I will show off Carista - the poor man's VCDS.

No Panic Chris, I have the current Beta version of Carista for anyone who is remotely interested in changing anything that its capable of doing   :dull:  But its a good code reader if that's what you need.

Edited by tamiyaandy