Mini one Indy Blue with salt pack and only 49k

VRSerious

post-16309-0-25071400-1431547980_thumb.jpgHello!

My father has asked me to sell his second car which is a mini one that he bought on a whim for my mother in-law and is just not getting used, they also have a BMW 1X as their main.

I have a had a good look over the car and given it a good detailing and have to say, it's in good nic :)

Everything works as it should including the air-con.

There are no dents, major sratches or rust anywhere but its had a new front bumper and bonnett at some point and possibly a radiator but nothing else.

I took it for a long drive and can see the attraction now.

Here is the spec and pics to follow

Year-2001

Milage- just under 49,000

Service history- Full

Previous owners- 3

MOT- until the 10/10/2015 with no advisorys

Engine- 1.6

The tax is only £180 pa

All the tyres are good and there are two keys.

The car has had after market rear parking senors installed.

Interior is spotless but with only 49k its hardly been used (only done 17k in the last 6 years)

These little devils appear to hold there value very well and pricing one is difficult, after a good look around I'm going to look for £2300ono seeing as a similar spec'd ones on ebay are going for £2900.

Nearly forgot, it also has white union jack decals fitted from mini down each side.( goes well against the dark blue paint)

All in its a good looking well built little car.

If there is anything I've missed etc please let me know, including if I'm off the mark with the pricing.

The car is in Haxby York and can be viewed most days as my dads retired

More pics can be found here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-one-in-Indy-blue-and-Salt-pack-only-49000-genuine-miles-/371327084467?

Thanks

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...