Long Time...

LukeRs

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me, some may not!

I remember the likes of Ste, Alan, Chris, Auric, Simbo etc - not sure if many of you are about?

Just sold the Seat Leon 2 weeks ago, awaiting on my new car being delivered - was built yesterday, due for delivery in June.

How we all doing? Going to try and visit a meet soon.

Luke

• Like 2

Just been looking at your dash cam Simbo, interested....had 2 rubbish ones from china lol!

New car is...........Ford Focus ST-2, however the diesel variety - 2.0 TDCI 185bhp! Got a new job I start in July as a Software Consultant so I'll be travelling the UK on a weekly basis - could be in Aberdeen Monday, Brighton on Wednesday etc. Decided I wanted something new, that was within my car allowance range and something sporty! Always loved the Focus ST but never did a Diesel version until now...

• Like 1

Can I ask why you are selling it? Oh free delivery, I have also moved house now....;)

Thanks Simbo, I don't think the car will be here by the end of May as it was only built yesterday - but I shall have a look at the thread in a sec. I have gone for Deep Impact Blue, very nice colour! How come you don't travel anymore? I am really looking forward to the 25 - 30,000 a year I'll be doing...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just seen this thread hi Luke. ! Will be good to catch up , meet again at wetheby whaler Guisely on 27th June Saturday , look at meets it started as a when's next one ?

• Like 1

Just for info on dash cams, I got a mini 0805 which overheated and failed within a day - replaced by Amazon. No 2 also failed for same reason on second day. Got money back and did more research via Car Camera Warehouse. Finally got a Hewlett Packard f800g which admittedly is more expensive but is absolutely superb. Service from CCW was terrific - Mark Waddington really put himself about to resolve some minor problems, even taking time off to come over from Manchester to meet me near Sheffield to do the fixing. Highly recommended.