Mk1 fabia Vrs random parts, roof bars, front brakes, 256 rears

iiPaul

have standard front brakes from a Vrs sitting in the garage, both slide well £30 delivered

693BB7AD-4316-41C6-9C97-B70C7906E230_zps

Rears have sold.Fronts £30 posted.

I also remembered I have some genuine skoda roof bars with the key, original instructions and in the genuine box £70

340ACA1D-FC15-4FAA-B55B-6CA36333DADA_zps

256 rear brake callipers no carriers, one needs a new seal kit, the other needs the bleed nipple helicoiled due to stripping the thread £20

E3E93106-7781-4901-99D1-B5836F38B136_zps

15159F87-8FE5-458A-84BE-C34333B20691_zps

Have a pd130 starter motor from a Vrs too, in working condition. £30

0FCE39A3-5170-4C5A-B5DF-51A857D95F88_zps

Standard Vrs springs, covered 116k £20

B565B31B-984C-48D6-BC6C-7ED486FA1861_zps

Collection from Medway Kent

Paul

Everyone complains about them being crashy ect so I upgraded to aps but I find the ride not far different. Although I did come from a silly low corsa that was so bouncy that was very uncomfortable so I personally think they're okay but you can't please everyone and there's a few that moan about them.

I have a set of mk1 Vrs jom coilovers with no leaks and not seized, the rear shocks are abit rusty but don't effect them, been on the car about 8k and had no problems £70 plus postage

Gearbox has done 120k before it came out but has 5th gear whine, could do with new drain plugs as the garage didn't have the right tool and chewed the plugs up, I only swapped boxes as the new box had a lsd fitted. £130ono not sure on postage with this as it's reasonably heavy

Also have standard front and rears from a Vrs sitting in the garage id rather sell them in pairs or as a whole set not individually £70

I also remembered I have some genuine skoda roof bars with the key, in the genuine box £70

Collection from Medway Kent

I do go on holiday this coming Friday for a week so if I don't reply in that week I'm out of the country.

I will get pics tonight.

Paul

Hi Mate, you have PM :)

• Like 1