Should i add a transmission cooler?

Couldn't find much info on this or precedent s for case study.maybe it's unnecessary?but i like the idea of preventive maintenance. Plus it's not that expensive. What's the thought on this fellow briskodarian?

Yes a 5 spd tip.with the engine,turbo and gearbox,it seems to me that the stock cooling system would have to handle too much.ill keep the stock cooling with additional oil cooler for insurance.its a very hot country reaching almost 40°c on midday plus the lazy slushbox that slips way too much doesn't help either

Make sure you install one with a thermostat. There is nothing worse for an engine or transmission than never getting up to design operating temperature, and you may think 40C air temperature is hot, but lubricating oils are designed to run at 100 to 130C.

• 3 weeks later...