Annual Lakes camping do.... 15th - 16th August

sharkrider

its that time of year! The annual lakes camping do is provisionally going ahead, best suggested date so far is the weekend of 15th & 16th August :)...

probably at Dale bottom farm,(http://www.dalebottomfarm.co.uk/)  as they know us, and are happy to have us! (normal camping facilities, even static caravans if people like Haydn want to stay in comfort!)

suggest arriving sat am... and setting up camp. a drive after lunch sat pm...... then back for BBQ's and beers....

a day out on sunday, somewhere for lunch, then back for BBQ's and beers... home on Monday ... obviously you dont have to stay both nights, you can be as flexible as you all like :)

lets start a list ...

1) Dave & Ash sat & sunday night :)

Woohoo!

Think we might come in the mobile home this time as we are doing "proper" camping a couple of weeks after in Cornwall.

1) Dave & Ash sat & sunday night :)

2) Phil & Sven sat & sun night

• Like 1

We shall see.  It's one hell of a trek but as it is, I am not doing anything that weekend at the moment. :)

Come on Jase, we've got lots of new BBQ recipes for you to try!

:D  I am only tempted by lots of new alcohol to try :D

Well I could put my moonshine still on the BBQ, but it may take more than 3 days ...

Have put this in the diary, last year was great.

Is this where we stayed last year?

Dave can you add me to the list please

cheers

Yes it's where we stayed last year. It's not a bad little campsite. Showers aren't the best but fine to have a quick wash of your bits! :D

Are we going to be left to sort our own booking out or are you going to do a group booking.

If we do come in the camper then one of the pitches at the bottom field opposite where we camped before would be great.

I'll message Loz and bring her attention to this too.

Phil

• Like 2

Could potentially be up for this, will need to check if i can book time off work.

Any objections to kids coming along, g/fs 14 yr old daughter.

• Like 1

Good morning
Yes Bryan's been in touch and I got a bit worried if I had forgotten to put your booking down. 
15th August is fine for your group. Just let me know nearer the time more exact(ish) numbers and dates.
kind regards
Rosita Kitching

On Monday, 18 May 2015, 18:14, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi, (Rosita?)

Dave here, we have been to your lovely campsite a few times now, and hope you can accommodate us again for our annual lakes camping do

I believe Bryan has already been in contact about being able to charge his electric car! lol....

we are organising the meet for the weekend of 15th – 16th Aug.... some may camp on the 14th ....

Haven't got any direct numbers yet , as still in the process of organising it... previously we have just taken over the bottom of the camping field, there may be a motorhome (Phill) but he will book with you separately....

current numbers are 6 cars / tents, but this will increase ! (hopefully)

hope we are welcome again, all has been well on previous occasions

Thanks!

Dave.
  • Like 1

Thanks Dave.

I'll get in touch separately to sort out our pitch.

Looking forward to having a look (maybe a ride- Bryan :notme: ? ) at the Nissan Leaf.

Phil

• Like 1

Oooohhhhhh if me and em are off I see no reason why we can't come however I won't be camping hahahah I would rather stay in a comfy bed (ex army so no refuse to sleep rough) :-/

I've been spoiled with the motorhome. A nice memory foam king size bed makes a tent look rather un-appealing!

• Like 1

Should be bloody used to it!  :P  :D

Not a chance!!!

Hated sleeping in puddles having to put wet clothes back on.....

STAND TOO

Balls to that lol

I've been spoiled with the motorhome. A nice memory foam king size bed makes a tent look rather un-appealing!

And this is why I want a hotel lol