Annual Lakes camping do.... 15th - 16th August

sharkrider

maybe..... I think BryanD has one, not sure though...

The wibbles tell me they have a huge awning for their caravan so I propose making that the social area and have the cooking gazebo alongside. :)

My 6x3 weighs about 40kg so really don't fancy bringing it haha!

• Like 1

I'm bringing the 8'x8' gazebo we had last year, two charcoal BBQs and the fridge.  Any contributions of charcoal will be welcome.  I'll try to get there by 2 on Friday.

• Like 2

I'll see what coals I have although I think I took all my spare coals to the National meet.  I think I will just buy a bag when there, or passing a supermarket on the way after leaving the M6. :thumbup:

Looks to be an Asda outside Kendal.  I will likely nip in there to stock up on beer, food, and charcoal (if someone gives me a list in advance I will get stuff for other people too)

• Like 1

Yeah not long to go, just getting packed up, hoping to leave here mid afternoon at the latest.

Does anyone know the latest you can arrive at campsite? Matthews stuck working and not sure what time he will get home to then pack and set off, its either a late one or early set off cheers

See you all tomoz :)

dont think there is a latest to arrive, but you dont really want to be setting up after dark...

weather is following reports, its already stopped raining here, and forecast is good for the next few days :)

so everyone get on up here for nice weekend :)

• Like 1