FOR SALE - SKODA FABIA VRS 2006 - Kent

MartK

****SOLD****

Hello all,

Selling my 2006 registered Fabia VRS Mk1.

I've owned this car since new and its now just ticked over 90,000 miles.

It was serviced and MOT'ed on 16th April 2015. It has a full service history with a local reputable garage. I have all the receipts from the work which has been carried out over its life.

Cruise control was fitted retrospectively, along with all the standard equipment such as air con, electric front windows, CD player and radio, height adjust drivers seat and steering wheel, spare wheel, power steering, traction control, central locking, alarm, immobiliser, driver and passenger air bags, two keys.

The car has a small scrape to the front nearside and cracked nearside wing mirror casing.

Cam belt and water pump replaced at 61112 miles / 17/04/2012.
Alternator and belt replaced 01/12/2014.

Its for sale at £3,600, near Canterbury, Kent

Pictures on Pistonheads following this link

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/skoda/fabia/skoda-fabia-mk2-vrs-tdi-2006-red/4066717

Or Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-SKODA-FABIA-VRS-TDI-PD-130-RED-/201347908813?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee14544cd

Please contact for any further info,

Regards

Martin

07806 618441

[email protected]

Edited by MartK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...