Exhausts

What other cars in the vag range fit our cars ? I don't really like the single pipe that comes out the back of the octavia, I had a Leon that had a miltek on it and that had twin pipes coming out the back like a shotgun and I love the look of them, now I'm getting a miltek sports cat cheap enough so I want to buy the cat back bit but I want the shotgun tail pipes rather than the single box/pipe, I found a Passat cat back which was for an rstate so if it fits that will it fit an octavia estate ?

Sorry for the long post

Cheers Ken

I'm just guessing but I would say it's more about tailpipe length with the overhang of the bumper. That tends to be how it goes when looking at other options for the hatch. Not sure about the estate or how it compares to the Passat though.

• 5 months later...

Bump on this as I'm now looking at getting a miltek cat back with the Twin GT Tailpipes - MSVW364 which I love so I need to know as every exhaust I have found they all say that the tail pipe is stealth

That's why I was asking if the exhaust off a Passat estate would fit an octavia estate are the floor pans the same ?

Different platforms, Golf4/Bora/Audi A3/ Seat Leon/Toledo same platform.

Bump on this as I'm now looking at getting a miltek cat back with the Twin GT Tailpipes - MSVW364 which I love so I need to know as every exhaust I have found they all say that the tail pipe is stealth

Golf Estate/Bora/Toledo similar sort of length to the Octy, not sure if they will fit though,  try Piper or look into custom exhaust Powerflow or Longlife etc