Trevorb33's Fantasy Green Fabia 1.8t Sleeper

TrevorB33

It isn't? They all look the same man! :sweat:

Uptown's was a classic.

Trevor has a Comfort, That at the time of purchase was one owner from new with a full history.

It was also pretty clean.

• Like 4

Uptown's was a classic.

Trevor has a Comfort, That at the time of purchase was one owner from new with a full history.

It was also pretty clean.

I'm not sure if you meant to make that error in Updowns name, but I shall forever know him as Uptown (girl) :D

Update, have completed most of the rear loom, rear lights connected and wired in, have working side/brake and indicators, no reverse and fog so I'll have to investigate that, aerial connected, rear speakers wired in, all rear boot side trims back in, put a few dash trims back in too, wheel and airbag are on, and fitted facelift rear lights, were a bargain at £10

Some pics

3F1AE736-9271-4259-9B2F-61C5EDA6694D.jpg

DB64ACCB-5F17-4E94-870B-8AF89940F642.jpg

F5DC6255-ED19-44BD-BE77-A5E80CC114BA.jpg

• Like 3

Excellent work mate - you also need to amend your signature and car in your profile. Now far more interesting than a Toyota! ;)

• Like 2

Little bit of progress started running her up today and got the dreaded low oil pressure light on, thought cleaning the strainer would solve it, but obviously not, so annoyingly new oil pump and another lot of oil ordered, job for Saturday by looks of it, it's holding coolant fine though which is a good sign, bit more wiring to do but getting there, may be test drivable by Sunday

I'm not the first by any means, and hopefully mine will be ok after the oil pumps changed.

Tonight's update, side indicators wired in, got manual original heaters working woohoo, all abs sensors wired up and connected, abs light is now no longer on the dash, one down many more lights to go lol, bulkhead panel and rubber trim in engine bay fitted, Ecu clipped into place and a brake servo repair kit fitted as a end was split, that is all.

9A7231B9-B054-4D99-B559-8C9408AE127D.jpg

2167EA7D-41D7-46B5-8CCD-618E1A716D1A.jpg

• Like 4

Top work Trevor.

What are the plans for the Tip / induction? Are the FPR and injectors standard?

Yeah everything's standard, I'll be fitting a carbon enclosed air filter I have lying around as long as it fits, be good to have a bit of a induction roar/recirc valve noise, exhaust will stay pretty standard just going for diesel middle pipe so no silencer for a slight more note

Got driveshafts on tonight, much of the dash back in, starting to look normalish again now :)

8351C66C-7483-4A63-8971-56CC0D285137.jpg

So left to do is

Front bumper on/wire in front fogs

Oil pump/oil change

Mount air filter

Bleed brakes/abs

Get a key coded so I can use original fab key for doors and boot etc

Code out airbags not fitted on vcds

Wire in reverse and rear fog

Fit door looms

Fit exhaust

• Like 4

So left to do is

Front bumper on/wire in front fogs

Oil pump/oil change

Mount air filter

Bleed brakes/abs

Get a key coded so I can use original fab key for doors and boot etc

Code out airbags not fitted on vcds

Wire in reverse and rear fog

Fit door looms

Fit exhaust

About 30 mins work at your current rate! :)

• Like 1

Front bumper back on with fog lights wired in, gave the engine a quick clean, inlet manifold came up quite well, brakes are all bled, going to finish the rest of inside tomorrow, get the sump off again ready for oil pump coming on Monday,

Looking like a Fabia again :)

71F2FD78-68B9-4E0F-95D6-F73B22DFF418.jpg

Engine bay looking a little better, never going to be a show car, mounted air filter too and made a bracket to secure it, will do for now

C369A8B1-2147-4582-9494-CF6E656D82AC.jpg

DB050C98-5EF1-49A3-A1F8-2A553B39D82F.jpg

• Like 2

Insides done bar one bit of trim under seatbelt that broke on removal, need a trip to scrappy this week some time to pick up another.

courtesy lights wired in and dash dimmer and headlight adjuster wired in, got oil drained ready for sump removal again tomorrow once bits arrive, and hopefully get to skoda to pick up exhaust clamps at some point, then getting a key cut and coded tues afternoon, so should have a few good days of testing before the national:)

307E671F-8B9C-47AF-AEE4-B8B939253070.jpg

22CE033D-0A79-42C2-908F-BA2F2978B023.jpg

• Like 1