Reattaching the Undertray

Does anyone have a part number or something for the little metal disks that are used to hold the undertray on the car? I need to get a full new set on one side.

Cheers!

Try   SN10327102   N/STOCK NUT  @ 18p + VAT each

Bought some from dealers in May 2012..

These are the captive fitting that sits in the X-Member, where the self-tappers screw through the engine under-tray, to keep into position.

post-19613-0-22938200-1432275724_thumb.jpg

I used to carry a full set of bits in the boot of my old B5 Passat, there are a serious number of  VW "Gas" vans up here dragging their undercovers along!

The under tray doesn't use these, however I know the heat shield around the exhaust does and when their "throw" the rattle can be annoying,

On my Fabia there is plastic shields under the floorpans on both sides. Those circular clips hold those on. I think that's what he might have meant by 'undertray' rather than the one under the engine.

On my Fabia there is plastic shields under the floorpans on both sides. Those circular clips hold those on. I think that's what he might have meant by 'undertray' rather than the one under the engine.

Yeah... probably. They're down each side?

I just need the discs without the screws... and could do with about 20 of them (including spares). Am I best looking online or going to Skoda?

I just need the discs without the screws... and could do with about 20 of them (including spares). Am I best looking online or going to Skoda?

I got mine here  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25x-Washers-Audi-VW-Undertray-Under-Engine-Cover-Bonnet-Body-Panel-Heat-Shield-/201295285641?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ede224d89

£4.25 for 25 of them. Free delivery.

002.jpg