Rear wiper

awfabia

Yes,I've read the manual!

I would like to know how to have the rear wiper to ONLY work when I push the right hand stalk away from me.

It seems to just randomly work when it's raining, it WILL always work when I push the stalk.

Sometimes it works from cold start IN THE GARAGE! So it's not necessarily 'rain sensitive'.

I wondered if it worked by itself if it was raining and the auto lights were on?

Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks.

There's an option in one of the maxidot menus for auto rear wiper (or similar) - just untick it and that should sort it.  It's meant to wipe the rear screen every few wipes when the front wipers are on, which I found really annoying!

Mine does this as well, a random single wipe on start up. Seems to happen more after using the wipers switching off before, almost as if the rear wiper 'remembered' and thought it had to clear the screen.

Andy