skoda octavia vrs 1.8T estate exhaust system

my exhaust is pretty rotten and now hanging off, having phoned round the price of a system from skoda is pretty much the same as a miltek or a jetex so my question is are the systems for the saloon the same as the estate is there any difference between them as where i have priced it up from road runner motorsports Nottingham are concerned that it may not fit and want me to be 100% sure it fits.

I'm going for a miltek non resonated system and sports cat same make will it fit ok?

I spoke to skoda and they seem to think they are the same system but didn't sound too convincing?

I've got a Miltek non-res cat back on my Estate. Fit's fine. It's on the standard downpipe and cat though so don't know if that will affect things.

Edited by Schern

What tail pipe does yours have ? I want the shot gun design for mine the twin pipes but they don't do one for mine I have found one for a Passat estate but not sure if they are the same floor pan

Thank you that's the non res one I'm going for matched with the sports cat may go remap it after that........

waiting to hear if I got a job at bombardiar in Derby if I have then I'll 've treating myself.

Thanks Rob at least I know I'm not wasting £400 its crazy that skoda want 400 for a standard system yet a ss system is the same price crazy.

anyway thanks for everyone's Help.