Car mats

Genuine mats were not that expensive when I purchased about 5 years ago. Plus you get the clips that hold the fronts in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a set of these mats at £19.99

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-mk2-2004-to-2012-Tailored-Car-Mats-oval-clip-type-/310327687012?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:GB:3160

Then I bought some of the clips from Skoda for 24p each. You only need 4, as there are 2 on each front mat. :)

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Carpet_Mat_fixing_(Twist)_3D086485101C

I really can't fault the mats, especially for the price.

They also do rubber mats for £26.

A genuine set of Octavia mats is £56. For me it wasn't worth more than 2x the price.

Edited by softscoop
  • Like 1

I picked up a decent (and nicely discounted) set from ECP a while back.  Front ones (at least the drivers side) had the proper mounting clips too.

According to the invoice they were "Sakura Fully Tailored Mat Set Tailored Car Mats" for the grand total of £17.04  Link

Edited by mbames

Hi are these the correct ones for me as i can't see any clips in my car to hold down the mats ? Maybe there are sets that don't have clips ?