IHI VF22 hybrid turbo kit for 1.8t

vrsmark

Hi guys

I'm selling my turbo kit from my mk1 octavia! The kit includes the following parts:-

1. IHI VF22 hybrid turbo,with ceramic coated hotside

2. Jabbasport ceramic coated manifold

3. J-tech custom downpipe

4. 550cc injectors,all flow matched and ultrasoniclly cleaned

5. Custom Badger5 TIP with heatshield,KN filter,007p DV,larger maf

6. Custom top boost pipe for Welly cooler

7. R-Tech mapped ecu,running 376bhp and 335lb/ft

Absolutely faultless to drive,gets 37-40mpg on the way to work and can easily upset a VXR8 or M3 ;-)

There may be a few other bits included that I haven't thought of,so any questions ask away!

£1000 no offers!

• Like 1

Sorry if I'm being dumb but is this all bolt on mods for Mark 1  vrs? What other bits will I need....intercooler ? What power figures should I expect given yours is a 1.9!?!?

It's all bolt on apart from the downpipe,which you may need to have welded together,if I have to cut the D/P and exhaust apart at the sports cat!

As for power levels,you'll see 350bhp on a 1.8L all day long with a Welly cooler,which are £80-90 on eBay! ;-)

Can I ask.. Why only downpipe and not the rest of the exhaust? What fpr is suitable? Do you have a link to these intercoolers...couldn't find them. 

What's the condition of the turbo ie play in shaft?

Can I ask.. Why only downpipe and not the rest of the exhaust? What fpr is suitable? Do you have a link to these intercoolers...couldn't find them. 

What's the condition of the turbo ie play in shaft?

I'm going on the assumption that your car already has some mods on it,like the exhaust etc!

Have a look on eBay for the Welly cooler,search for "600x300x76 fmic" and they'll all come up!

The turbo kit is still fitted to my car and is in daily use at the moment,it's 2yrs old and has done about 10k in total! It should be fine mechanically ;-)