Fabia III Colours

We've been deciding on the best colour for the Fabia III and think the best tend to be the more vivid ones such as Corrida Red, Race Blue or Rallye Green as they accentuate the lines really well, but we also like Moon White and Metal Grey. Ones that don't do it any favours are Black Magic, Brilliant Silver and Demin Blue but of course that is subjective! 

Not that keen on the colour combos that Skoda offer, OK for the younger drivers but not to our tastes ....... we ultimately we settled on Race Blue (although my preference was Metal Grey).

What colours do you think best suits the Fabia III and why?

I like my Sprint Yellow very much. As you said, the vivid colors look best. I have seen white and rallye blue, and both look good.

I'm more than happy with my Corrida Red estate. It makes the car look faster than it actually is. :)

The color blue is the color of trust and responsibility

This color is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. It hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.

I chose 'Racing...' Blue :angel:

rally green with the black roof looks spot on, the metal grey or quartz as i think its now called is going to be a monte carlo exclusive colour in the fabia range

Edited by cortina63

From those that I have seen, it is the lighter colours that look best. Use the Skoda configurator and the video to get an impression, as judging from the examples I have seen in the flesh and then looked at on the Skoda sales site, they are a fairly well represented.  It would seem that the yellow option has disappeared from the brochure in the UK, so that reduces the choice a little.  Of course, I would say that Race Blue is the best - but then I have one!

I've gone Cappuccino Beige - just love the colour - been noticing it on different Skodas, and it just gives me a warm feeling!! Had black or dark blue cars for 25 years, and I wanted a lighter colour for a change. The multiple convex and concave curves on the Fabia throw different light effects all of the time - like the car is changing colour depending on light and surrounding. Ok ... I'll go back on the meds... :-) p.s. Got build week confirmed this morning- 23! Next week! So, will get it with the 152 reg we get here from July. Lovely jubbly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Denim Blue on my Estate with silver roof rails. Regardless of what other people think about it, I like it and friends have commented favourably on it. Each to their own. With regards Cappucino Beige, I had that on a previous Superb Estate and it was quite a classy colour especially in Estate guise.

• Like 1

...and what the hell is wrong with Black?  :ph34r:

Come on ... tell us .. give us the low-down, skinny  - on black. Tell us... what floats your black boat?  (goes real well with those Clubbers !! :-)  )

• Like 1

I've got the green one with black roof. The black BAM weels don't look that great, I would go with Italia wheels. Still waiting for it (since march 23rd :-( ).

I've got the green one with black roof. The black BAM weels don't look that great, I would go with Italia wheels. Still waiting for it (since march 23rd :-( ).

One of those at my local dealers - and it looks very sassy. - Makes me wonder if I shudda gone for the black Beams ( getting silvers - a no extra cost option in IRL . Black ones wouldve been exttra).

Something cool about black wheels.

One of those at my local dealers - and it looks very sassy. - Makes me wonder if I shudda gone for the black Beams ( getting silvers - a no extra cost option in IRL . Black ones wouldve been exttra).

Something cool about black wheels.

Best part of black wheels are that all grit and dust is invisible. :D

I tend to be sparse with that washing-and-polishing thingee... :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I went with Pacific Blue, saved me the cost of metallic paint and I ditched the colour concept as they wouldn't do a black roof with Pacific Blue body which was a joke quite frankly..

Pacific Blue is nice.. it's not in your face.. there are some times when it looks almost black in colour the way the light can catch it, which is quite nice as well..

As for black alloys, mine are practically that colour with the amount of brake dust on the fronts already.. not that I'm a heavy braker.. and I've only done 4000 miles so far, it is a bit odd - anyway everyones black alloys are silver underneath at any rate.. careful you don't scratch them now. :)

The Wife's new Fabia MKIII SE-L is Candy white to go with my Octavia MKIII Vrs co's that's Candy White as well

Race blue is a nice colour but now very common as it's not exclusive to the Vrs, most models and trim level can have it, seems to have spoilt the colour

Disclamer on Race Blue:-

" Just my opinion "

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Saw 2 Octavias today while riding to work on my motorbike, driving up one anothers derriere as most car drivers do these days. Both were quartz grey. I thought.. yep best go in teams and be bully-bold as you can in the right hand lane, because that colour really does blend with the tarmac..