I recently bought a tornado red citigo, have to wait 3 weeks as apparently its on a train in germany which is a 20hr trip so dunno why its taking so long! :dull:  I want some sporty seat covers red/black that will fit the weird conjoined headrest type seats. 

has anyone got bought universal seat covers? they dont look like the would fit the unusual seat shape.

just a warning on seat airbags guys make sure if you have them make sure any covers are seat airbag safe (small perforations where the bag is 

there was an old wives tale l when i worked in the motor trade of a technician being injured due to using a early snap on seat cover with no cutouts 

we used to use the dispoable ones until vauxhall motors ADM pointed out they were not safe and swapped all the stock free of charge for compliant ones 

• Like 1

I've looked absolutely everywhere I can think of (aside from the main dealer) for seat covers for seats with integrated headrests and side airbags. If anyone is aware of any, please post! All the places specifically told me NOT to buy the seat covers that are not intended for seats with side airbags.

To be clear: I'm looking for seat covers (left on permanently), rather than seat protectors (typically 100% nylon/polyester and used when working on the car).

Thanks in advance, guys!

• 3 weeks later...