2006 Octavia VRS 2.0 TFSI hatch red *58k miles* LOOK

K17KEO

2006(06) Octavia VRS 2.0 TFSi

I have owned this car for 2 years and I'm only selling due to finding a 09 plate VRS limited edition coming up for sale and I've wanted one for a while. Very reluctant sale...

Excellent overall condition, only very minor marks on the bodywork and think you would struggle to find a better example with less miles.. New owner will not be disappointed.

- Only 58500 miles from new!

- 12 months MOT with no advisories

- Car had a replacement engine fitted at 46000 miles, engine had covered 36000 so now has 48500 miles on it, also had all belts, water pump and service before being fitted! Also had a heavy duty Sachs SMF clutch kit fitted to "future proof" if more power was added to the car. This job cost just short of £2500 inc fitting!!, have all invoices to prove. This was due to camshaft failure(small number of engines suffered this)

- Loads of invoices for servicing and parts 

- Since I have owned i have replaced, front wishbones, ball joints, track rods and ends, top mounts, drop links and latest revision diverter valve, all quality German/OEM parts used.

- 4 owners from new

- Has the following extras, cruise control, jumbo box, maxidot cluster display and Eibach lowering springs

- Fitted with 18" Zenith alloy wheels wrapped in Vredestein and Michelin tyres with 4-5mm tread all round. Only very minor marks on the wheels, really clean

- HPI clear

- just changed the cam follower so the new owner wont have to worry about it for a while, genuine VAG part used.

A practical, fast, comfortable family hatch at a bargain price!

Car is located in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria LA13 post code.

£4600 OVNO

20150529_113100_zpsigc85o7t.jpg

20150529_113047_zpsoknzetpj.jpg

20150529_112955_zpsm0qnnmad.jpg

20150529_113119_zpsrcsbjyih.jpg

20150529_113249_zpsead8j7vh.jpg

20150529_113258_zpsej7bckyj.jpg