Various random MK2 PFL parts

Turbobell

How much for the O/S door card panel? I'm after the panel where the adjustable wing mirror switch is.

Front door cards will be staying matey, but thanks for the interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ref cloth elegance seats would you sell both lots of the heater pads for both front seats & how much collected.

I dont think they are heated mate... Sorry

• 5 weeks later...

Dale what condition is the bumper trims in?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Close to perfect mate. They don't see much action to be fair. I can try and get you some more pics if you like? But with a trim wax they should look near new...

Close to perfect mate. They don't see much action to be fair. I can try and get you some more pics if you like? But with a trim wax they should look near new...

How much for the set posted?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Yes mate, unfortunately one of the rears is burst, so if you want to run the fronts, rear springs but your oe shocks, its an option for cheap lows? You can have them for £80

Ok cool what brand are they? Just wondering if I can get hold of a replacement rear shock. The stock shocks seem pretty soft already - running lowering springs, gets the wheels waaaay up in the arches with all the kids in the car!