The West Meon Hut Meet #28

Can I do the new one?

The West Meon Hut meet #28

Tuesday, 7th July 7pm onwards

As always all welcome.

http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk/

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/West+Meon/@51.031452,-1.074772,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x682abeebd26a1535

• Like 1

Count me in, I now have a whole month to plan in a wash and hoover for the trusty steed, There were several clean automobiles present last night ( Especially Austin's Swift, Damn that boy! ) :D

Count me in, I now have a whole month to plan in a wash and hoover for the trusty steed, There were several clean automobiles present last night ( Especially Austin's Swift, Damn that boy! ) :D

It got completely splattered with bugs on the way home :(

In the diary - having had to miss the last two there's no bloody way I'm missing a third.

It got completely splattered with bugs on the way home :(

I was only able to get a slip stream from Austen for half the ride home, so I too executed a few bugs.

Can't wait to move away from the seaside, as once again the seagulls have been taking aim at my cars all day.

• Like 1

I'll do my level best to appear this time... was exhausted and skint after Cadwell the day before!

Your best is only good enough if you're there. Hope all is good?

In definately, yeah balls deep !!!!

It's hard to judge how far in that is... This could be an over or under commitment Tony.

I'll do my level best to appear this time... was exhausted and skint after Cadwell the day before!

Like Sam, was exhausted from Cadwell, but actually ended up working on site all night and through to the next evening! So didn'tm actually leave the office at all on the 02nd June...

House move permitting, I will try and be there...

Mmm, house move Wednesday, no sure evening before move will have me sitting around twiddling my thumbs thinking "let's go to Meon Cross". August I think is next one for me.

Poxy work - I'm still in the office :(

August I'm taking the bloody day off so I can get there.

Sent from my iPad Mini with Retina using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

Shame Chris, a good meet full of joy, if not the warmest of July evenings however, after Sam's adventure in my little 1.4, we could all huddle around its tyres to keep warm !

Now somebody post the 29th thread so I can put it on watch.