Bilstein install

Did any of you folks that have purchased Bilstein kits have any issues with the car not sitting level after installation ?

Not long got mine back after having a B12 kit and Meyle HD kit fitted and it feels great, thing is the nearside rear seems to sitting 14mm higher than the offside rear and it seems to be making the nearside front look a tiny bit higher too.

Obviously measurements were taken on absolutely level ground....

Not me.  Are you sure the road/drive surface is level?  Slightly sticky shock, perhaps rocking the car will level it out?

Failing that, you have a dodgy shock.  I think they are recharged with air, and if that has lost the preload it will sit lower.  But then again I am not an expert on shocks.

Yes, measured in my garage which is about as level as I'm going to find.

Thanks for replies anyway. After googling “car not sitting level on Eibachs” it seems to be a fairly common complaint, just wondered if it had happened to any of you guys here.

Nope, sorry mine sits level

It sits very low too compared to mine, saw your pics in the Superb projects section. Mine is a good two inches higher than yours at the rear.

That is a B12 kit right ?

Love those wheels with that finish on by the way, if you ever find yourself wanting to sell them consider them sold....

Edited by LJH888