Yorkshire meet =) 4th July 12pm @ Whitby's Fish and chips restaurant In Rotherham

Gallo

1. Gallo - Octavia Mk 3

2. Damo - Octavia Mk2 VRS

3. shenendor - Octavia Mk3 L&K

4. Paulbrown - Octavia Mk2 VRS

5. tupray - 2 Fabia's

6. nbJubilee - Citigo

7. 88rsr - Octavia mk2 VRS

Ok guys, thread tidied and attendees list updated.

If anyone fancies a 5 minute trip down the road to High Def detail before or after the Fish and chips, I've sorted out a discount with Shane the owner (fellow Sheffield dubs member) so you can have the opportunity to purchase some nice cleaning goodies :thumbup:

His shops website is here > http://www.highdefinitiondetail.co.uk/

• Like 2

What time?

It's up to Gallo, but I would suggest 12pm, as it does get busy at tea time at Whitby's.

Probably best parking in Morrisons  car park opposite Whitby's too, as it gets busy in there.

Always plenty of spaces in Morrison's at that bottom end too

Damo 12pm sounds good to me, I was initially waiting for one of the members who showed interest in attending but they said it depended on the time so I asked what time would make it possible for them, but there was no reply on the comments for a couple of days.

So I'll go ahead and add it to the calendar. If the time isn't suitable for anybody, please make yourself heard and we will look at changing the time.

Thanks, can I just ask I'm I looking in the wrong place or do I have limited access to editing, for example the title of thread?

You get more access to editing your posts, and threads you start, as a Freedom member (along with other benefits).

• Like 3

Thanks, can I just ask I'm I looking in the wrong place or do I have limited access to editing, for example the title of thread?

+1 what Martin said!

However Damo's rates for altering threads are quite reasonable as payment can be of the battered variety. ;-)

• Like 2

Any Roomsters out there , would be good to have a couple of these great cars at the meeting

It certainly would.

Just had a look at the weather forecast, and the thunderstorms should be out the way by Saturday. 27 degrees so we should be in for a nice sunny day  :sun:

If anyone else fancies popping along, don't be shy and get your name down... be a great first meet for new people to say hello :)

• Like 2

Im going to be cheeky and see if anybody who is going on Saturday that may have the VCDS kit who might fancy tinkering with my car?

What do you need doing mate?

What do you need doing mate?

Im not sure how many things can be done on mine, some of the things ive seen mentioned by members and in the post where it gives you quite a big list of instructions on how to activate them.

Cornering fogs.

Dial sweep.

Turn light assistant so it stays on.

Increase the amount of cycles before the headlight washer kicks in.

Gallo, we'll be in the Morrison's car park opposite.

The restaurant one is too small and gets too busy.

One of the attendees has PM'd me and is going straight to Morrison's car park as well, so just leave it as that's the meet place if you don't mind.

Thunderstorm tonight, then should be full sun for the meet so looking forward to it :)

• Like 1

how dare you delete my post... I'm only joking, :D  the reason I had mentioned what I did was on the off chance that with it being such a nice day is that the restaurant might be empty. I prefer morrisons car park myself due to being one of those people who parks miles away from all other cars to try and keep my car safe.

• Like 1

how dare you delete my post... I'm only joking, :D

I didn't... I just hid it :D

Just trying to save any confusion, and keep it simple.

Will buy you some scraps tomorrow to apologise :p

• Like 1