What to look for in a used Superb.

Cannot wait till Thursday. Drove the Superb over some of the same roads as the V50 had just gone over and the difference was amazing. The V50 does need some serious money spending to sort out the front end knocks and poor ride whereas the superb was wonderful.

170 CR diesel and DSG was a delight! Grandson loves the heated front and rear seats, and the sat nav and radio. This is my first automatic car in 40 years of driving! Why have I waited so long. Thanks BriSkoda members for your help thanks again numskull.

Cannot wait till Thursday. Drove the Superb over some of the same roads as the V50 had just gone over and the difference was amazing. The V50 does need some serious money spending to sort out the front end knocks and poor ride whereas the superb was wonderful.

170 CR diesel and DSG was a delight! Grandson loves the heated front and rear seats, and the sat nav and radio. This is my first automatic car in 40 years of driving! Why have I waited so long. Thanks BriSkoda members for your help thanks again numskull.

Fantastic! Love that feeling...! What spec, mileage etc.. Tell us everything!!

It is a 2009 Superb Elegance hatchback with 170 tdi cr dsg box in a maroon sort of colour. Mileage is 74000 and more importantly the cambelt and water pump done at 72000 the last service. Got a lot more than expected for my old Volvo so a good deal. Pictures to follow

Nice one Kebab10, important that the belt an pump have been changed. I did that on my last one a Mk1. 2007 Elegance. Px last January for a new L&K. Because the car had been well looked after a got a Px of £4500 plus a very good discount. £20k to change for a new car with a ticket price of£29k plus other charges like spare wheel. 

Look after it and it will serve you well.

When you get some stick for buying a Skoda, smile knowingly and enjoy  :notme:

It is a 2009 Superb Elegance hatchback with 170 tdi cr dsg box in a maroon sort of colour. Mileage is 74000 and more importantly the cambelt and water pump done at 72000 the last service. Got a lot more than expected for my old Volvo so a good deal. Pictures to follow

Sounds like a good one - well done!  Rosso Brunello is the name of that colour BTW and I think its the nicest of all the Superb colours.  I had one before and I loved it.  Mileage is not bad either at 74,000 and good to have the peace of mind around the belt.

Thanks fellas. Ross Brunello sounds good for a colour. Valentino Rossi is one of my favoured motorcyclists. Son in law checked all the tyres and grandson the electrics and me the driving.