hmpffffffff

I'd imagine Skoda didn't expect you to put your taxi change / coin holder in there.

I guess the reason the AUX-in is in the centre storage compartment is so that you can keep the device it is plugged into in there and out of the way too?

I know of cars that have the AUX-in on the headunit which frustrates people as you have the wires fouling the gear lever and heater controls and looks messy.

Equally locating it inside the glovebox makes it difficult to reach.

Edited by silver1011

I wonder if you could pick it up from the back of the head unit and re-route to somewhere that works better for you? Perhaps the little cubby under the headlight switch?

As above. I drilled a hole in the corner of my coin insert tray to run the cable through and it works fine. I stand my phone up in the drinks folder or leave it in the armrest cubby.

As above. I drilled a hole in the corner of my coin insert tray to run the cable through and it works fine. I stand my phone up in the drinks folder or leave it in the armrest cubby.

+1