Yeti ordered!

superdon

So, finally made a decision (on behalf of the wife) and we have ordered a Yeti 2.0 150 manual Laurin and Klement in Muscovado. No other options.

Its on a two year lease through Skoda and a pretty good deal.

It's a car that's been built and already being shipped, so may have it in a couple of weeks :)

• Like 2

Mine was built week 23, got it today, 6 miles on the clock!

Outdoor SE 4x4 150.

+tow bar, spare wheel, DAB, rough road package, off-road button, folding front seat.

Seems to work. If anyone has any specific questions about the MY16 I'll have a go at answering. The engine does have auto-stop for example.

Outdoor SE 4x4 150.

+tow bar, spare wheel, DAB, rough road package, off-road button, folding front seat.

Seems to work. If anyone has any specific questions about the MY16 I'll have a go at answering. The engine does have auto-stop for example.

Do you mean Auto Stop Start? I haven't checked the latest specs as I might be tempted.

Fred

Outdoor SE 4x4 150.

How you finding it? And any "surprises" found yet on the MY16?

Dealer reckons about two weeks for ours, I understand its either on a boat or just about to be put on a boat.

Edited by superdon
  • Like 1

How you finding it? And any "surprises" found yet on the MY16?

Dealer reckons about two weeks for ours, I understand its either on a boat or just about to be put on a boat.

Dealer said the same for mine too... waiting for boat... under 2 weeks delivery!

What did you order and when did you order?

Ordered 24th May

Yeti SE-L 2.0 TDi 110PS in Russo Brunello with Alcantara antilope interior. Panoramic roof, Heated screen and nozzles, DAB radio, Silver roof rails, Boreal wood inserts, Fold flat passenger seat

Ordered 24th May

Yeti SE-L 2.0 TDi 110PS in Russo Brunello with Alcantara antilope interior. Panoramic roof, Heated screen and nozzles, DAB radio, Silver roof rails, Boreal wood inserts, Fold flat passenger seat

Nice. Let's hope they both make the boat soon :)

My leasing company is still trying to get a firm date for our one, the automated emails are still saying mid July. They said they normally get told once the ordering dealer has them, I am trying to find out who that is.

My leasing company is still trying to get a firm date for our one, the automated emails are still saying mid July. They said they normally get told once the ordering dealer has them, I am trying to find out who that is.

Which leasing company are you using?

It's an NHS arranged one

Ok. My wife works for NHS and we looked at the salary sacrifice schemes and they seemed to come out more expensive than a good deal on personal hire? Will look at it again in a couple of years. We also needed to trade in our current car so it was easier to do that with a Skoda dealer.

We basically found the best deal from a lease broker and took it to a few Skoda dealers and haggled hard until they actually beat the broker deals.

Ok. My wife works for NHS and we looked at the salary sacrifice schemes and they seemed to come out more expensive than a good deal on personal hire? Will look at it again in a couple of years. We also needed to trade in our current car so it was easier to do that with a Skoda dealer.

We basically found the best deal from a lease broker and took it to a few Skoda dealers and haggled hard until they actually beat the broker deals.

Yes, that's the one we did. One of the main pluses for us was no deposit or credit check and my car is getting a bit old.

Edited by leaky5

Just deciding which VCDS tweaks to go for. The main one I want is the large MPH maxidot. The dealer did a few tweaks on the fabia for us, but refused to do the MPH one so I may need to find someone to help in the Kidderminster or Worcestershire areas if anyone knows anyone.

Hoping for an update on delivery on Monday.

Just deciding which VCDS tweaks to go for. The main one I want is the large MPH maxidot. The dealer did a few tweaks on the fabia for us, but refused to do the MPH one so I may need to find someone to help in the Kidderminster or Worcestershire areas if anyone knows anyone.

Hoping for an update on delivery on Monday.

Funny that's the only one I am planning at the moment to.

Do you mean Auto Stop Start? I haven't checked the latest specs as I might be tempted.

Fred

Believe all MY16 will have stop/start now, to comply with euro VI which the manufactures have to comply with.

All non stop/start Rapids like ours, have been withdrawn for MY16 for example.

TP