Rear bumper protector

Johnginger

I can second this, ideal solution to protect the original paintwork just a couple of things to be aware of.

I went for the silver option to match the silver bits on my Outdoor model, the protector is fairly glossy a feels like it could scratch, this will show in the long run, but the idea is to protect your original paintwork. Also the protector adheres very well so I don't know how easy it would be to remove in the future, so you may still end up with a scratched bumper top, just not the original paint if you know what I mean.

You can remove the protector. When I first ordered a year ago [silver] we thought it would fit my City.It did not. They sent me a guard in two pieces for me to try for fit and take measurements. I peeled off the old and from the dimensions I supplied they made the City version. I orderd my replacemnet in black, as although I liked the silver it is more prone to showing marks.

Colin

18 months of our dog jumping in & out (not very) carefully, and zero marks to the rear bumper - even though it doesn't actually cover the leading edge.

2zteq2b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I fitted a carbon style 3M tape type, off ebay, for £11 from germany.

Just peel off the backing and it sticks over the trailing edge.

So far it's unmarked by our Springer jumping in and out.

• Like 1