Any tutorials on removing and fitting new doors?

I have a Vrs fabia and one front and one rear door are a bit scratched and have car park dents (is how I bought it) and am thinking of replacing them. Any help on how to do this, tips or tutorials, I'd be very thankful. Tia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally takes 5 minutes maybe less to swap doors over.

There is a retaining nut on each hinge 1 top, one bottom.

Remove those and the door lifts off, all the wiring is then unplugged when you remove the door. Or you can unplug it before you take the door off.

Just remove the rubber shroud, and there's 3 plugs to remove

It's dead easy if the door you're replacing it with is fully complete, as you only need to plug it all in and lift it on.

just make sure if your vRS is a pre face lift you use a pre face lift donor door etc. 

Wiring changes from pre to Post face lift mean central locking and electric windows wont work properly. unless you change over the window regulator and all of the door harness.

one way to tell from the wiring, is if the Electric Wing Mirror cables go to the window winder motor block its Post face lift, if its a short little cable with a connector near the tweeter connector then it is a Pre Facelift (If i Recall correctly)

one way to tell from the wiring, is if the Electric Wing Mirror cables go to the window winder motor block its Post face lift, if its a short little cable with a connector near the tweeter connector then it is a Pre Facelift (If i Recall correctly)

Both my pre FL fabias the wing mirror plugs into the window motor, so that info is inaccurate dude.

Both my pre FL fabias the wing mirror plugs into the window motor, so that info is inaccurate dude.

def different wing mirror plugs on pre and facelift I changed my mirror and the 1 I received had a different connector on it

def different wing mirror plugs on pre and facelift I changed my mirror and the 1 I received had a different connector on it

I wasn't denying that they were different. Just the description of the plugs.