Bolero, surround, antenna & other audio equipment for sale.

Morning all,

I need to raise some cash for holidays and though I'd list some stuff here before it goes on ebay...

Bolero, works perfectly great condition no scratches or marks, was removed from 2010 Octavia estate about 8 / 10 month ago when I upgraded to a Columbus unit. I will include the original book which previous owner has kindly put the security code in the back of and piano black trim surround in very good condition no noticeable scratches or scuffs. Must be worth £250 ONO £200 ONO

post-121254-0-35337200-1436092019_thumb.jpg
post-121254-0-72959300-1436092018_thumb.jpg
post-121254-0-01515600-1436092018_thumb.jpg
post-121254-0-33204100-1436092017_thumb.jpg

FM shark fin roof antenna, good condition works perfectly, carefully removed from 2010 Octavia estate due to upgrading to DAB antenna PN 1K0 035 501 E - £30 - SOLD.

post-121254-0-76008000-1436092184_thumb.jpg

Columbus trim surround purchased in error never fitted or used used, only opened the bag to photograph PN 1Z0 858 069 C 9B9 Don't remember how much I paid - £10 - SOLD.

post-121254-0-05635300-1436092184_thumb.jpg

Satnav antenna compatible with Columbus, used it for 10 mins testing purposes only, good condition works fine - £10 ONO

post-121254-0-54043600-1436092598_thumb.jpg

Proper DAB Antenna RG316 cable higher transmission rate & lower signal loss for DAB reception 5m long, correct black Fakra connectors, 90 degree connector at the head unit end. Brand new , never used, I had a few of these custom made as I couldn't find them anywhere...!! - £25 £20 - SOLD.

post-121254-0-42030600-1436092185_thumb.jpg

All items located in Hertfordshire, collection / inspection welcome. If you want me to ship I will only ship via UPS, please let me know if you want me to price shipping up for you. Any questions please ask.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by Quattrodaveuk

I am interested in that Sharkfin aerial and the RG316 cable! Would that be suitable for the Bolero unit as I have just changed over to one having had a Stream MP3 before?

I am interested in that Sharkfin aerial and the RG316 cable! Would that be suitable for the Bolero unit as I have just changed over to one having had a Stream MP3 before?

The aerial was original equipment for the Bolero so it works perfectly.  The RG316 cable will work just fine as an FM areial cable but is specially designed as a DAB aerial cable, I'm not aware of any Bolero units being DAB.  If you Bolero has the twin antenna socket on the back then you'd also need an adaptor.

Would you do the Columbus surround for £10 posted?

I'm not sure I can...  The Jiffy bags are £1 each, its in 2 of them as its a bit delicate and 'pokey'.  I could ship by royal mail, admittedly its not heavy but its fair size and I bet that's another 3 or 4 quid, I can get a firm price on sending it if you want...?

The aerial was original equipment for the Bolero so it works perfectly.  The RG316 cable will work just fine as an FM areial cable but is specially designed as a DAB aerial cable, I'm not aware of any Bolero units being DAB.  If you Bolero has the twin antenna socket on the back then you'd also need an adaptor.

Hi thanks for the reply, I have done a bit more digging and discovered the existence of these dual FAKRA adaptors, so I was going to but one of these to wire in my aerial. Only thing is I see that the SF aerial you are selling has two connectors - would I be able to just get another dual FAKRA adaptor to fit this end of the cable?

Could you explain what the two connectors on the SF aerial are for?

Could you explain what the two connectors on the SF aerial are for?

Sure thing, the white plug on the aerial is FM Phantom Supply, this should go into a single cable running to behind the headunit, then into a fakra dual adaptor which in-turn plugs into the back of the Bolero...  The maroon / violet plug is for GSM if you have it fitted, if not don't plug anything in...

• 2 weeks later...