One year, 20K Miles, 45.025 mpg and still a smile on my face

ddyer79

My Yeti is a year old tomorrow, 20K came up on the mileometer this morning.

I have enjoyed every minute of driving it.

At 9K mies I changed the tyres to Goodyear all seasons contemplating a wintery trip to the Lake District .

Although I did not have the chance to try out in the snow, I am pleased with the wear and grip afforded by these tyres.

The fuel consumption is quite pleasing as is th performance and the DSG box.

My only complaint:

The Columbus unit when it does a dynamic re-route seems to get stuck in a verbal merry-go-round constantly re-routing and telling me.

A stop/restart of navigation clears the problem.

Small price to pay for a brilliant car.

• Like 4

Two years and forty thousand miles, still think it is a brilliant car, but-

Only 40 mpg. ( 45 on Maxidot ). Previous Golf Plus did 49 mpg on same sort of drives, more aerodynamic I suppose.

Steve.

three years and nine months and 28 days and today my yeti goes back to the dealer and I will drive away in a 1.4 Octavia. 

The yeti has been fun and always an enjoyable drive, but it has been too thirsty and has had more problems than all my other Skodas put together  (one estelle, 2 favorits, a felicia and 5 Octavias).

I'll miss it but am looking forward to paying less tax, less in fuel and having more space when we go on long trips

Fingers crossed you continue to enjoy yours though, when you get a problem free one they are fine cars

• Like 1

I expected the Yeti to be thirstiesr than the Golf Plus, but not by such a large amount, however it does fit our current requirements perfectly, and is great to drive.

• Like 1

The 1.4 (103TSI) base model (sans cc) manual Octavia is ~ £11k drive away out here.....outstanding value!

hmm the 1.4 (150 tsi) SEL here is just about double that here. Half an hour left of my yeti ownership......

• 3 weeks later...

14 Months Old on a 14 Plate

7000Miles

Last payment made yesterday, so she is finally all mine to do as I please.

Still got a grin, especially when coming out of work with the 4 wheel kicking in. So much fun and grip.

Still desperately waiting for snow.