Fish and Chip Sunday 16th August 2015.... Whitby 13:00 hrs

Pencil me out,  and ink me in.  Been told today my day off request granted.  See you all soon. 

Mike 

Great news Mike

I'll second that Chris,  will be nice to meet up again Mike and you'll  see Simbo's White Taxi again   :giggle:

TAXI !!!!!!

• Like 1

Looking forward to it -- you might not recognise me though as I have lost the best part of 2 stones since I saw you last. :rock:

I wonder how many FL Octys and Yetis will be getting the second fog light sorted out on the day now I have VCP???  :wonder:

@Goldfinger = will you be parking your sporty white Octy taxi next to Simbo's luxury white Superb??? :kiss:  

OK, better go,,,,,,,,,  :p

Yep,  will be doing Mike as we are Members of the " Simon's Cat " club

• 2 weeks later...

This meet is 

CANCELLED

Having spoken to Mike Holroyd ( Whitby Resident ) it has been decided to cancel the Fish and Chip meet 16 August 2015.

There will be no parking anywhere, the town will be rammed with people and cars

This is the reason

http://www.whitbyregatta.co.uk

It certainly was manic today

We were travelling from Scarborough, so the road was fine until we got into the queue for the Car Parks

I think we should wait until the Autumn before re scheduling the Meet....its just far too busy at the moment