The West Meon Hut Meet #29

@Lee

I might make it to this one, but if not, then be great to see some of you support our BBQ event http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/351775-blandford-meet-9-summer-bbq-sat-15th-august-2015/

I know some of you have threatened to attend the Blandford meet before, I'm sure food and live music will help!

Didn't mention the chicken nuggets mate
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what?

Octy VRS back in dealership for warranty work for another Brisky meet - I'm beginning to get worried that the warranty runs out in 17 months time  :sweat:  

Ok it's booked in for Mon 3rd Aug - but I'll wager that they'll have to order the parts and it will not be ready in time!!!

Guess what?

Octy VRS back in dealership for warranty work for another Brisky meet - I'm beginning to get worried that the warranty runs out in 17 months time :sweat:

Ok it's booked in for Mon 3rd Aug - but I'll wager that they'll have to order the parts and it will not be ready in time!!!

I take it all back - car fixed. However, my wife has double booked me - I tried to explain that I had arranged this last month but she has control of the trousers this week! See you next month.

• Like 1

Looks like a lot of forgetfulness last night :(

Sorry those who did come that me and Sam shot off early... You know what he's like... 

That was the most expensive hut meet I've ever been to...

• Like 2