Boost gauge fitting

Hi all can anyone help I know it's not a performance upgrade but hoping people with a tdi and boost gauges can help or send me to a site that can

I have a mk2 fabia 1.9 tdi PD engine same sort of layout as the mk1 vrs but I believe it's a BSW engine.

I have bought a boost gauge (normal psi) not liquid and cannot for the life of me fine the vacuum. Do I have to drill and get a self sealing brass nipple into a pipe or what?

So confusing on a tdi haha

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Get a self seal nipple on the boost inlet I sealed around it with silicone as well so I know it doesn't leak, as mines the mk2 fabia I ran it through the side panel and through the side door on a gromit and sealed around that aswel and through the drivers dash. Found out after getting a t piece on the 1.9 tdi I found I needed a self seal nipple haha buts it's so easy. Can take pics if needed if you decide or anyone decides they want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...