Octavia 2 Part Numbers: Radio trim and grille

Hello everyone

I have an 2007 07 plate Octavia Mk2 hatchback.  I have just bought a new Octavia Mk3 hatchback and am now looking to sell the Mk2.

For various reasons, the Mk2 is missing a few items of trim which I would like to replace before I sell it.  If anyone can give me part numbers for these and perhaps a good place to buy new/used replacements from, that would be much appreciated.

This is what I need to get:

1.  The narrow side pieces of dashboard trim around the Dance CD/radio.  I need both the left and right pieces which fit over the bolts which hold the radio in place.  A dealer replaced the radio (as the original went faulty) some time ago but never provided the appropriate trim pieces as they were out of stock and I just left it as was.

2.  The under-bumper grille piece on the drivers side of the vehicle as you look at it from the front.  This is for a model without fog lights.  The right (passenger side) and centre pieces of this are in place but I lost the driver's side piece some time ago.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by notnow