Rolling Road day, JKM Portsmouth 31st October

@Lee

I'm pretty sure I didn't get 1 photo of someone on the rollers, but that was down to paying for my run, if anyone wants a picture without the blanked plate drop me a PM with what car you had :)

P.S Thank you Lee for letting me borrow your memory card after I left mine at home :kiss:

You missed mine, don't worry though my car is Shy :blush:

• Like 1

that's gotta have a stage 1 on it though?

I was talking to the chap and he said it was boggy stannit.  Well impressive.

I'm hoping with another 10k miles under its belt, mine'll be up there too  :blush:

I think as andsoutham has said, it's VAG in general are conservative, as a rule, with their figures.

My 139bhp Mk2 Valver made 153bhp on a RR.  My 250bhp 9-5 Aero (B234) made 200bhp on a RR, on crap fuel and it was an auto, so was on the numbers.

Gaz

• Like 1

that's gotta have a stage 1 on it though?

Nope completely stock. To be fair there was something weird going on with the power curve.. Got quite a bad lul at around 4500rpm. Still peaked at 240hp but Hes going to get skoda to have a look.

When i owned my fabia monte carlo tsi 105 that was actually making 120hp... And the later mk1 fabia vrs' made around 145hp stock when it should have been 130hp

Skoda ftw :D

• Like 1

Nope completely stock. To be fair there was something weird going on with the power curve.. Got quite a bad lul at around 4500rpm. Still peaked at 240hp but Hes going to get skoda to have a look.

When i owned my fabia monte carlo tsi 105 that was actually making 120hp... And the later mk1 fabia vrs' made around 145hp stock when it should have been 130hp

Skoda ftw :D

mine still wins on percentages though; + 25% as standard then 50% + with a map and no cleaning. Must be all those stickers :D

• Like 1

mine still wins on percentages though; + 25% as standard then 50% + with a map and no cleaning. Must be all those stickers :D

I will settle for my 37% power increase over stock :) Wasn't expecting the power i got seeing as my car is on 120k and still running all the original pipework and smic. Just a shame about the heatsoak

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I'll come if you run another one but as Tony suggested on Facebook, would winter be better for temperature reasons?

Balls to intake temperatures, what about standing around in the cold for the best part of four hours :(

• Like 3

the last one (as you can see from the title) was in october and i would say the temperature was pretty bang on :) 

then again my car ran more than the power it was supposed to so im a bit biased ha