König Snow Chains for 185/60 14 (e.g. Fabia I) and Other Wheels

FJW

Following sale of my 2006 Fabia I 1.9TDI, I have the following items that are looking for a good home:

König Fly-A chains (Size 050, 12mm thickness) - purchased Sep 2012 and have never been used (see photo for full list of tyre sizes these will fit)

£20

post-80505-0-37818500-1437403451_thumb.jpg  post-80505-0-18115900-1441546719_thumb.jpg  post-80505-0-73110800-1441546735_thumb.jpg

Haynes Manual for Skoda Fabia 2000-2006

Free to anyone collecting the chains

Items are for collection from Ealing, London W5 and I'd prefer cash on collection if possible, please.  Inspection of any items is welcome or contact me for more photos or further information.

If you're interested but can't collect please get in touch and we can perhaps sort something out.

Edited by FJW

you may have trouble selling the chains as i believe chains over in the UK are illegal to use, snow socks are the only legal method i believe are used.

Thanks for the comment.  I am not sure about the legal position with regard to chains in the UK.  I bought the chains to carry when on winter trips abroad.  In some countries it is a legal requirement to carry them when driving in mountain areas (Alps, Pyrenees etc).  The winter tyres are so good I have never had to put them on.  So the package of wheels, winter tyres and chains would be ideal for anyone thinking of a winter ski trip, for example.

I'd be happy to consider offers for the wheels, tyres and trims without the chains if anyone is interested.

Edited by FJW
  • Like 1

I've reduced my suggested prices on all items.  I need to make some space in the garage and I'd be happy to consider offers for any of the above, so try me!

Fault code reader is now sold and original post updated.

All other items still available.

Edited by FJW

• 3 weeks later...

I've reduced my suggested price for the wheels, tyres, trims and chains to bargain basement level.  Any takers?!

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels and tyres now sold.  Original post updated with remaining items priced individually.  Please get in touch if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes, I still have the headlamp converters (and also chains and Haynes manual for sale).

RobPettitt: I'll PM you re. postage.

Headlamp converters now sold.  Original post updated.  Any takers for the chains ready for next winter?!