Parts from Czech Republic for Felicia Fun.

I have recently bought a very nice condition Skoda FF 1.6 Pick Up on a 2000 plate. However, spares are a beggar to come by in the UK, and I just wondered whether anyone knew whether Felicia Fun spares were still available off the shelf from Skoda in the Czech Republic? My local Skoda main dealer parts office said that someone had recently had success getting some new Frog logos and a tailgate trim section direct from Skoda in the CR. Do any members have any further info as to whether this may be a goer? Please let me know asap.

PS: Am urgently seeking two new/nearly new longer roof bars for the pick up. The ones which bolt into the cab and the rear ring.

If you ask Briskoda member Riccardo nicely he can probably sort you out with the graphic file for the frog logos and then you can get them printed. (search for "Frog " within this Felicia subforum and there is a post which should have the links already on) I'm afraid I probably can't help on the other things.