HELP - Tonneau Cover for Felicia Fun

I have a recently acquired a Skoda Felicia Fun on an x plate (2000). Is a very tidy example with low mileage. Is the basic spec but has Truckman back. I have seen one or two FF's with tonneau covers, and I feel this is the way to go forward with mine, as opposed to using the Truckman back. Does any one know if there is a premade standard fit cover and clips available for the FF, or is it a custom made thing? Also, do I need to look at two differing sizes to take into account the seats being in or out? Would be grateful for some help!!

Finding one of the original covers. Hmm you have two hopes here....Bob and none I'm afraid.

From what I understand, the cover comes in three sections: two slip into the C-channels round the outer edge of the load-space, and the third zips into them and stud-fixes through the (really, do we call it this?) "spoiler". The front edge stud-fixed to the back of the cabin for when closed, and seemed to get just folded over when open.

If I recall correctly TeflonTom had a cover made to fit his non-Fun truck a couple of years ago. where-ever that got done may be able to make one for you, but I suspect it won't be cheap.

• Like 1

Thanks Rainbow....gonna keep looking and if not get one made up. Would you go for poppers to hold on the cover or the butterfly clip style load hooks?