MK2 Octavia Brembo NQSBBK

Turbobell

SOLD.SOLD.SOLD.SOLD

Looking to take braking to the next stage ready for power.

fe6ea34e55d84a426f99ed0994e2dd2d.jpg

49006886014b4ee04ec110b08b9d4f05.jpg

2b1c1c0a7801a8f303f1c6d34ed1586c.jpg

23f93c293c7ccb8f7dd61931b6f57bf1.jpg

Porsche 986 S callipers, stripped, acid dipped and powder coated yellow, brand new seals, boots, bleed screws, bleed caps and HEL braided lines. Mounting brackets and bolts supplied. EBC dimpled and grooved discs, Ferrodo Ds2500 pads. Also comes with anti squeal dampers which work perfectly.

Performed excellently at the Nurburgring, still plenty of life on the pads, discs are near new few chips out of the powder on the callipers, but overall extremely clean. Kit has done around 3000k miles tops.

Looking for £600 for the full kit, bolt on solution, posted anywhere in the U.K. Will ofcourse listen to offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Turbobell

Great kit, got these on mine. Can't rave about them enough. Good luck with the sale mate!

It surprises me how little interest there is in the conversion mate, considering how awful the OE brakes are!

It surprises me how little interest there is in the conversion mate, considering how awful the OE brakes are!

Doesn't surprise me. Mine have been for sale for 6 months with zero interest. I probably couldn't give then away.

Shame after how much it set me back in the first place.

Anyway GLWS

Doesn't surprise me. Mine have been for sale for 6 months with zero interest. I probably couldn't give then away.

Shame after how much it set me back in the first place.

Anyway GLWS

Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the fact theyre 312mm doesnt help the sale of these, the fact theyre smaller than standard S3 brakes/discs. I know the calipers are far superior but i mean for the look in general people like bigger brake discs !!

Id be interested in a set of these if they could be had for £500. Assuming they fit Mk6 Golf GTI?

• 1 month later...