fabia vrs mk2 bluetooth

Do you mean changing music tracks? If so, you can't do that when you're playing music via Bluetooth (other than on the phone itself obviously, but John Law might not appreciate that if you're driving at the time ;) ). Apologies if I've picked you up wrong.

• Like 1

Depends I think,

When I am using Spotify I am unable to change track using the steering wheel, but if I use the voice command it does change. If I use the stock application for Music on Android the steering wheel functionality does work.

I put in a VW Sat Nav which is basically the amundsen+, if i'm using deezer on my note3 through the built in bluetooth, my steering wheel buttons will skip ahead and back a track, 

I have a note 3 and stream my spotify music via BT, I don't have the MFSW I do have the maxi dot and when the maxi dot shows the media info I can skip using the buttons on the end of the stalk, have you tried that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I must admit I didn't know about being able to change tracks via voice control. I only bother with music on longer hauls - which are getting increasingly rarer - last time was when on the final leg of my journey back from Wellingborough (Todhills Rest Area to Glasgow). I'm quite anal in that I insist on listening to albums in their entirety (even the duff tracks), so skipping isn't an issue.

I have a note 3 and stream my spotify music via BT, I don't have the MFSW I do have the maxi dot and when the maxi dot shows the media info I can skip using the buttons on the end of the stalk, have you tried that?

Do you have an amundsen or columbus? This still doesn't work with the standard swing unit.

You don't even get track info only "Bluetooth audio" showing.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi all

whilst on the subject of Bluetooth, I also have a mk2 Fabia VRS with Bluetooth.

for some reason my I phone 5 wont connect to it, is there something I need to do with the car settings so I can connect?

any help will be good

cheers

I am now looking at the Dynavin N6 unit for my Mk2 Elegance, been reading the reviews and it looks very OEM in terms of looks and how it intergrates into the Canbus harness without any issues and everything that is on the car now will work.... oh it also has nav..... £450. Not too bad when compared to the Columbus.

Hi all

whilst on the subject of Bluetooth, I also have a mk2 Fabia VRS with Bluetooth.

for some reason my I phone 5 wont connect to it, is there something I need to do with the car settings so I can connect?

any help will be good

cheers

my iphone 5 connects without issue... have you gone through all the step by step instructions? just getting one thing out of sequence messes it up ;) (like trying to connect with the car or the phone, or visa versa!)

Make sure the iPhone is showing as visible to all devices and not on a timeout setting, then search from the car using the BT setting menu. If that fails then search for the car from the phones BT setting, have you tried both those methods? Also, I know this sounds stupid, turn the phone off and on again to refresh all the settings and if you can then delete any previously saved BT devices.