Audi TT half leather seats

tempra007

I have for sale (taking up room in the garage) a set of black half leather MK1 Audi TT seats, I also have the rear Cupra bench seats. I had planned to swap over the padding and covers onto the Fabia seat frames but the S line interior came up. I'm looking for £80 for the lot. I will get pictures of the Cupra rear and Fabia frames if anyone's interested?

DSC_0161_zpsiitwgiiu.jpg

DSC_0163_zpsogezf3hl.jpg

DSC_0164_zps0bhdgmic.jpg

DSC_0166_zps1mczs0b4.jpg

DSC_0170_zpsunu6apch.jpg

these will need a clean.

Hi buddy, quick question, do these have any tears or anything? Also, are they a straight fit into a fabia? Would also like to see the cupra bench if possible, thanks. :)

Hi buddy, quick question, do these have any tears or anything? Also, are they a straight fit into a fabia? Would also like to see the cupra bench if possible, thanks. :)

Hi

there are no tears in them, they won't fit straight in but I have some MK1 seat frames which I can include so you can transfer the foam and covers from the TT seats onto the Fabia ones, there are tutorials on here showing you how to do it. Cupra bench added to main puctures

Located in NG32 3LB

Ahh nice one, only about an hour away from me, i'll have a little gander at some videos and i'll be in touch, but by all means, don't feel like you have to reserve them for me :)

I was waiting for your PM, just replying to questions

What time is best for me to pop round tonight? I finish work at half 5 and then going to Carphone warehouse. Should be finished on there by 7 at latest. So could be your way for half 7/8 ish if that's alright with you? Maybe earlier, depends how helpful they are in store Edited by Sandford23