Mk1 Skoda Fabia Team Heko Wind Deflectors

AshVrs

Dear all!

I've decided to sell my wind deflectors. If I'm honest, I've fell out of love with them and with the looming camshaft replacing I thought I might as well sell them and get a smidgen of cash back! Lol

There is nothing wrong with them. No cracks or chips, if you look at them with a fine tooth combe you will see some odd faint hairline scratches which I don't know how you'd avoid to be honest as they are a very glossy finish

They have the metal clips, again in perfect condition (2 per window), however I've removed the double sided sticky tape which comes on them from new as it is now "life expired", but probably isn't necessary anyway (you could put new on if you wanted to its just general double sided sticky tape). You can see where the tape was on the rears but I'm just in the process of cleaning this off.

These were £30 new off the bay and feel £20 collected is fair as they are in good nic. Can be collected from Derby or MK Central near the train station.

20150726_143025_zpssfsvycf8.jpg

20150726_143013_zps3dh7omtg.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Edit: just to keep things nice and simple, first person to pay for these can have them.

Hi mate, I'm in MK today but without wind deflectors! I'm on leave on Monday but will be back here next Tuesday. Someone has messaged me today that might be able to collect over the weekend. If that falls through you can have first refusal.

Hopefully that sounds fair?

Hi mate, I'm in MK today but without wind deflectors! I'm on leave on Monday but will be back here next Tuesday. Someone has messaged me today that might be able to collect over the weekend. If that falls through you can have first refusal.

Hopefully that sounds fair?

Sorry for lack of communication. Been far too busy for my liking.

You Might as well let the other person interested have them as I am unable to get to you in time.

Cheers

Sam

Yeah other guy confirmed he can collect tomorrow over the weekend so they are sold pending collection tomorrow.