Fixed price service deal two year old VRS DSG

Just bought a two year old vRS tsi DSG estate.  Local Skoda dealer (Arnold Clark) has quote me for a fixed price service plan for four years, to include 2x minor and 2x major service plus all MOT charges for £573.

Does this sound like a good deal? I am planning on keeping the car for four years.

How many miles a year are you doing? It may only prove a good deal on a fixed service interval, but you can set Octavias to long-life service, which is intervals every 2 years or 20,000 miles. Will all depend on your overall mileage as to whether it's worth it. If it's included on the finance deal (assuming you have finance), then the cost per month may be minimal to include it as part of the overall car deal, which would save you the capital outlay? Just another thought!

It sounds like good value as I paid £378 for 1 minor, 1 major and brake fluid and MOT (I am on a fixed plan with Skoda as per post #3).

A plus-side of the Skoda plan is that it can be redeemed at any Skoda dealer, might want to check the limitations of the Arnold clark plan as a lot can change in four years.

Welcome to the forum.

It is Arnold Clark, so 'Caveat emptor'.

Anything you are told by an Employee, ask them to put that in writing, put their name and sign it.

Check that the Minor & Major service will get done and that it is not 'Replace where required', 

So you will get a Pollen Filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter', Brake Fluid Change at 3 Years', as per Service Schedule / Guidelines, 

and not' If the Technician thinks they are required.

george