Nice & rubbery!

Just thought that I'd share a cheap upgrade for those who need something to stop stuff from rattling about in the door pockets (well my Octy didn't come with them, I assume that it was std without them?), found these on eBay (China of course!) - less than a fiver for all 4 doors (and good fit as well) and seem pretty good quality too!

Got them here: http://www.ebay.co.u...fa2771afc4&cp=1

But now found I could have got them in a better colour for my car - white! :peek: (blue also available) here: http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

These are more money at a tenner, but you get another 4 mats and choice of colour. I haven't used this seller however, so whilst I assume that they are made in same factory, no personal experience of this one).

Still seems like peanuts for something that stops stuff rattling about in the doors!

Doormat 2

• Like 1

Do you want to sell me the red set and get the white ones then? I don't mind paying a premium over what you paid for them... PM me if so.

er.. I don't mind doing that but I need my new white ones to arrive first (yes I know I need help!), as the red ones are after all only 10 days old!, but would need my new ones to arrive from China first and that would probably take 2 weeks - but also: why pay me more for my (as new, but) S/H ones when you could but a new set for about a fiver?

Its claims no taste....I am not sure whether that is a comment on you or that they are a bit bland? Have you tried them  ;)

Good find. Might go for a red set to match the car. Ta

• Like 1

Its claims no taste....I am not sure whether that is a comment on you or that they are a bit bland? Have you tried them  ;)

Good find. Might go for a red set to match the car. Ta

Well the wife's always telling me that I have no taste..  Just to test a theory, I have just had a chew on one, but they do taste ('orrible!), so I guess it means tasteless to put them in your Skoda, but I think they compliment my arch flames and glitterflake paint-job quite nicely :rofl:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

received mine today, good value for money. only fault is they supply an incorrect insert (long and tapered),for one of the front seats, should be 2 of the short ones. thats unless ive not figured it out properly!!

received mine today, good value for money. only fault is they supply an incorrect insert (long and tapered),for one of the front seats, should be 2 of the short ones. thats unless ive not figured it out properly!!

Er.."seats"?

The kit has inserts for the little pockets in the sides of the seats.

Ahh - I only got the cheaper set with the 4 mats in hence the confusion.  Still waiting for my white set to arrive so will be selling the 4pc red and 4 pc blue sets that I have now acquired (though my lack of forethought and the sellers ****-up)!