New Yeti

lordsummit

Question? I though all Yeti's had stop/start.

But googling round, I see some posts that say that only Greenline's have s/s...

Are they just old posts? Or is that still true do you know?

I didn't see stop/start in the list of options available...

In the July 2015 brochure stop start is standard (Technology) on all models. Probably done to meet Euro emissions.

I took a showroom model because the only thing I might have added was heated seats. That was a MY15 car, and there was a deal to be done with my old car. They then said they had an identical one out the back. Turns out this one is a. MY16. Needs a Smartlink code as usual [emoji15]

Edited by lordsummit

Surprised to find an Adblue track in the boot, 

Surely the dealer should have told you it needed Adblue?

Especially as it’s a new thing on Euro6 Skoda’s 

Needs a Smartlink code as usual [emoji15]

I currently have my local dealer looking into the Smartlink code. Becuase they have not had many MY16's come through them yet, they are going to check exactly what it should or should not have.

Edited by leaky5

Well he’s not far out as the rear washer uses the same bottle as the front washers.

AIUI the Adblue filler is under the boot floor carpet?

Mine too. I don't have the Adblue range on the MFD though. That's a little worrying

That's something I was going to check on mine.

I went through all the MFD options this morning and could also not see an Adblue remaining option. I am wondering if it means it will only tell you remain miles as it starts to get low. The manual is a bit vague and not always that clear sometimes.

I currently have my local dealer looking into the Smartlink code. Becuase they have not had many MY16's come through them yet, they are going to check exactly what it should or should not have.

Well, they are saying it will be a paid option (£150 to add it), but they can't get it at the moment and dont have a release date for it yet on their system.

• Like 1

Spoke to Skoda about Adblue is and here is the reply

At 5000k to emtpy you will get a wanring message.

an alert at 2400k

a warning and amber Adblue light at 1000k

and the red Adblue light when it runs out and then no restart once stopped until refilled.

He also touched on the refill bottles. He recommends using the Skoda 1.8l bottle the first time as it has the correct nozzle for easy filling

and he said this bottle is designed to be refilled afterwards, so you can then buy larger bootles and decant to the smaller one.

• Like 1

I know, we're sailing at 8 am on Monday morning. My cunning plan to stay at Ashford, hop on the Motorway at 6 am and be in loads of time is looking a little ragged round the edges. Think we'll leave the hotel as near to 5am as we can

• Like 1