S3 Winter wheel / brake sizes

Gizmo

Just look for the Obvious which is not the Sticker, look at your Owners Manual for the vehicle you have which i linked, 

then get the Homologation information for your particular vehicle from Skoda Fance or CZ. 

I appreciate the help, but as I cannot buy an IV with 16” wheels in France (the options list state the option is not available for the IV), the sticker also shows me I can fit 17”, 18” or 19” wheels, I am pretty sure 16” are not homologated on the IV here in France.

The manual is a generic document, and not specific to the IV.  It covers all models. Yes, the snow chain section applies to all models, but if I cannot fit 16” wheels to my car, then the information is not of much use.

I will of course confirm with the dealer and I will ask if I can fit 16” wheels. I have a good idea what the response will be….

What is the issue with fitting 17" wheels anyway on a car the size you have? 

People at Skoda Dealerships are even telling people with a Scalla or Kamiq they can not fit 16" wheels yet they are available to buy from Skoda Dealers for that fitment.

Simple enough to ask Skoda France Customer Services if the 16" wheel are homologated.  

That is what they are there for, and not to give wrong information if they do not know, they should know who to ask.

I found the below information in the owner's manual. It looks like you need to look in the declaration of conformity (in the so-called COC Document) to find out the Skoda approved tyre sizes.

Approved tyre sizes are specified in the technical vehicle documentation and in the declaration of conformity (in the so-called COC Document).

The declaration of conformity can be obtained from a ŠKODA Partner (valid for some countries and some models).

• Like 1