Skoda Fabia vRS 56 Reg - £1000 - Requires work

Tomote

Hi there,

Here for sale is my Skoda Fabia vRS.

I bought it back in February 2015 as a bit of a daily runner/project, but funds make this a longer project then I would like.

At the moment it has ~88000 miles, but will go up as still used daily until sold.

Since I bought it I have had a full service in February 2015, where the front brake discs and pads got changed, and 2 new Toyo T1-R tyres were added middle of last year.

Serviced in February this year.

Service history is all in check up to 63,000 where the previous owner "serviced" it them self.

MOT until 11/04/2017.

Edit - Optional Extras it came with are - heated seats, ESP, Rear parking sensors, Cruise Control

At the moment the list of things to need doing are (quite a long list):

The Traction Control light comes on after ~2 miles and doesn't go off, until you have stopped and turned the engine off. - Have had it read by a Mechanic and it's chucking out P3101 and P3103.

There is at least 1 scratch on every panel, so will need a re-spray at some point.

2 of the wheels are scuffed, so will need refurbishing.

The rear spoiler on the boot is missing so will need replacing.

The skoda badge and the fabia/vrs badge have fallen off on the boot lid so will need replacing as well.

The cap is missing off the rear wiper so the spray just goes straight towards the car behind you (good deterrent for tailgaters)

The passenger side heated seat and electric window switch don't work - the passenger window works if using the driver's side switch.

The parking sensors don't work, just a constant beep.

Front left suspension knocking, probably a bush or something similar.

Car could do with a very good clean inside and out

Missing boot panel

Missing spare wheel

Leaky doors

Only 1 key

The panel around the osf has a rather big dent in it.

Damaged front bumper

Edit

Supposedly needs a new radiator, new rear bump stops and new rear discs and pads.

£1000 no offers.

Pictures upon request.

Cheers,

Tomia

Edit: Change in price, update to MOT and change in list of issues

Edited by Tomia

The cap for the rear wiper is about £2 from TPS

Also the abs fault is just a broken wire connection, again a cheap and easy fix. Had the exact same In my car, fault was under battery.

As for the rest...not so cheap to fix. Good luck!

It's actually not that bad a car if u see potential in it. Door sealing we have all done, switches and Mirror replacements are cheap enough, parking sensors are likely a wiring fault. Abs faults can in some cases be cleared by removing moisture and dirt from the connectors. Glws dude :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...