Approved used Yeti, one careful owner

MarieK

I found my Yeti on the Skoda approved used page today.

I know I'm a sad git for looking out for him, but I do miss him a bit. He's gone from rural Highlands of Scotland to London to seek warmer climes and new challenges. I hope he finds a new owner soon. If anyone is looking for a used reliable Yeti with plenty of bells and whistles then here is the link:

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=605175053#

And no I'm not on commission...

That's not a three-spoke MFSW in the pictures.

Makes you wonder how much car dealers take when they can't list cars correctly...

Mine came from Italy

Yes but I wonder if the UK will contain costs by sourcing from India soon.....then there's Japan and Hong Kong also.

That's not a three-spoke MFSW in the pictures.

Makes you wonder how much car dealers take when they can't list cars correctly...

When we bought our Volvo the dealer hadn't appreciated it had a detachable tow bar, until I pointed it out  :giggle:

TP

• Like 1

When we bought our Volvo the dealer hadn't appreciated it had a detachable tow bar, until I pointed it out  :giggle:

TP

My dad has just bought a Mercedes C220 estate AMG. No one told him it had additional parking sensors for auto parking.... Wonder what else they forgot to tell him!

• Like 1